To enroll at SISC, parents must provide the following documents:
- Completed SISC application form (available at SISC reception office or download SISC online application form here
- Copy of birth certificate and/or passport (please show the original)
- Copy of school record/report from previous school
- Copy of vaccination report if any
- Letter of transfer if student is studying/studied Khmer national program at previous school and is admitted to SISC
- The following photos:
• Student Size: 4x6 and 3x4, 5 pieces each
• Parents Size: 3x4, 2 pieces for each parent
• Other adults Size: 3x4, 2 pieces for each person who will pick up student from school
We may also request any additional documents we deem necessary to assess a student for entrance to SISC.
Once all the required documents have been received, the application will then be reviewed by the School Administrator(s). Parents will be informed of the outcome within 5 working days. Students will be asked to complete a placement test if they are enrolling into kindergarten, primary and secondary grades.
After being admitted to SISC, students must wait for 5 working days or less before they are able to attend the school. This is to give the office time to process some paperwork and to inform the teacher of the new student. All school fees must be paid in full before any child can start school.